- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation of booking
- +46 days: 80% refundable (20% deposit is retained)
- 45-0 days: 0% refundable (100% of the booking will be charged)
- Should a refund be requested 46 days or more prior to arrival, this will be processed net of bank fees.
- The balance of payment is due at least 46 days prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellations made 45 days or fewer prior to arrival will be subject to 100% cancellation charge of the full amount.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and will only be valid when receipt is acknowledged in writing.
- The property may consider postponement of a booking to a maximum 12 months thereafter if travel cancelled 45 days or less prior to arrival is due to a COVID-19 related issue eg. Border closure of originating border. This is at the discretion of management.
- Please note every client must produce a copy of their travel insurance from their respective country
What types of cards are accepted?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
Why is there a 5% charge?
This mode of payment has a 5% bank surcharge that has to be added on top of the original amount. The 5% charge does not come from Boker Adventures Co. LTD; it is a bank surcharge for credit card transactions.
Why should I make payment using credit card?
Credit card payment is the fastest and easiest method of making payments to us. We can immediately get an approval once the payment was processed. This payment method helps us confirm reservations easily.
How would I know if the credit card payment is successful?
After you input the card details through the secured site, you’ll see the approval and the online receipt that you must print out for your records. Kindly send us a copy of the payment receipt to confirm your reservation promptly.
What happens if my credit card transaction fails?
If your credit card transaction fails, you may need to contact your bank to authorize payments to Tanzania. Often times, banks may put a caveat to protect their customers from fraudulent transactions in foreign countries.