Mt. Kilimanjaro Climbing Cost
Kilimanjaro Climb Cost
Have you been surfing the web, searching for climbing Kilimanjaro packages, and requested some quotes but have to go varied Kilimanjaro Climb Price results? The least expensive Kilimanjaro Climbing Packages that we offer start from $2000 and above. These packages vary from mid-range to luxury Kilimanjaro Climb Packages and range up to $4000 or even $7000. Various factors are influencing this Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro expenses. Some of them have been explained below:
Price Factors that we have no impact on:
The minimum Kilimanjaro Climb Price apart that is charged by any tour operator is $2000 – $4000. Apart from the tour operator costs, numerous other factors are affecting the Kilimanjaro Climb Cost, and some of these include:
- Number of Climbs
- Choice of Kilimanjaro Routes
Choosing a longer itinerary helps you acclimatize well. Choosing a shorter itinerary will help you save some Kilimanjaro Tours Prices but it’s an option that we do not recommend as it reduces the Kilimanjaro Success Rate.
- As the starting point of the Rongai route is further away from Moshi, a 7-day climb over the Machame route will be cheaper than a climb of the same duration over the Rongai route.
- The 6 days on the Marangu route will have a slightly different kilimanjaro Hike Price than the 6 days on the Machame route as the first offers in huts and the other offers stay in tents.
- The Cost To Climb Kilimanjaro is majorly affected by the national park and rescue fees and costs around 413 USD per person.
- Some other costs include – hut fees equal to 283 USD per person, around 700 USD per person for access to the park, and the sleeping facilities.
- The Marangu route cost could be around 20 USD per person for a group of 6 climbers.
Recommended Mt. Kilimanjaro Climbing Packages
The Best View Comes After the Hardest Climb
Testimonies From Our Happy Clients
Boker provide very professional guide and super friendly crew. Without their support I will never make this trip happen.
January 21, 2022
First time booking a trip through Boker Adventures and it will not be the last. I traveled to Dar Es Salam from the US and took a trip to... read more
September 16, 2021
Me, my beloved wife Jessica and our son James decide climb Mt Kilimanjaro via Lemosho route and 4 days safari with Boker Adventures Company this month August and manage to... read more
August 19, 2021